Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Lea and Rachel Clark + Animals || Family Profile

Miss Lea is such a lovely doll, as is her sister Rachel (H4H Lauryce) and their pets, Captain Slow the Sloth, Gally the Margay Cat, and Spock the Sea Turtle.




Lea and Rachel.


Leanna (Lea) Katlyn Clark is the American Girl 2016 Girl of the Year doll.
I purchased her on October 31st to bring with me to Hawaii.
Lea's middle name of Katlyn comes from a girl at the Awana I work at who looks like Lea and reminds me of her.
Lea owns the Fruit Stand in Pleasanton, and enjoys swimming, and snorkeling, and such with her cousin Kanani.



Rachel Clark is a Hearts for Hearts Lauryce doll purchased from Target.
She's gone through many different names, and as of yet has not received a middle name. I have several candidates, including River, Alex, and her "given name" Lauryce.
Rachel is named after Rachel from the Bible (Rachel and Leah) and a friend who happens to look rather like Lea and Rachel.
Rachel enjoys hanging out with her friends, sister, and cousin. She can often be found eating some fruit and Lea's Fruit Stand or licking a shave ice from her cousin Kanani's Shave Ice stand. She also enjoys snorkeling and is taking up paddleboarding under the guidance of Kanani. 



Captain Slow is Lea's pet sloth. He is named after James May from the shows "Top Gear" and "The Grand Tour".


All Captain Slow likes to do is lay around Lea's Rainforest House all day, under a blanket preferably.


Spock is Lea's pet sea turtle. He is named after the character of Spock from Star Trek. Melody {who adores Star Trek} may or may not have had a hand in naming him ­čśë


Gally is Lea's pet Margay Cat. Let me know who you think he's named after?


Gally likes to try and sneak up on the birds around Pleasanton, even attempting to go after C├ęcile's bird, Cochon and Addy's bird, Sunny, much to their dismay.


Lea and her pets.



*Shiver* it was really cold outside when taking these photos, even though there was sun. I miss summer so much!
If you look closely at Lea's knees, you'll notice some greenish marks. Those were from I believe the doll paddleboard that I had her jammed up against in my backpack in Hawaii, so I'll be treating her legs with zit cream soon.

Love,

Willow, Lea and Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hey, these two do look like sisters. I luv all of the pets, especially the kitty cat & turtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so excited when I noticed how similar these two looked!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.