Saturday, February 18, 2017

Felicity || Photoshoot

Since Miss Merriman returned to fair Pleasanton, she demanded to be properly photographed.


Her pincurls are so cute!


I adore this gown on her, it's just so classic!


I actually don't have her meet shoes, so these had to do 😉


 Her eyes though!


dress // Rose Garden Gown {original pleasant company meet}


Lovely eyes, Felicity.


 dress // Traveling Gown {mattel meet}


Her eyes go so well with her dress.


Her hair though.


Gotta love that apron, so detailed!


dress // Work Gown


I am so proud of this photoshoot!
Most pictures don't come out how I want, so I took a change with these and I'm really happy with them, and I hope you like them too!

Love,

Willow and Felicity

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! Felicity is gorgeous. :) I especially like the photos of her wearing the Work Gown.
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that gown too, I think it brings out her eyes.

      Delete
  2. Lissie is such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad they brought her back!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope she gets more in her collection soon.

      Delete
  3. These pictures turned out amazing!! I love Felicity and her time period! I loved her clothes before they got retired, I hope the new ones AG releases are just as good! Fingers crossed! >.<
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls @ http://lydiasdolls.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Her time period is actually my favorite! I really like her new meet dress, so hopefully AG can do the rest of her collection just as well :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.