Friday, July 1, 2016

New Additions || Part Two

   Thanks to everyone who commented and guessed :) So here's my "big" reveal ;)

   So the friend I've mentioned in my Doll Journey page who sold me Victoria, Francisca and Isabelle sold me Mia and Felicity. I'm going to get Lissie's head replaced soon, not quite sure when though.

   So I'd gone to a garage sale about 20 minutes from where I live and bought several retired AG things from there, and the lady had another one about 5 minutes from where I live at her house {the other one was at her daughter's house} and she had a gently used Nellie and a NRFB Lanie. Of course I bought them :)
   I basically paid retail for all of them, except for Lissie, who was about half price because she has a sticky eye {we call her Winki Lissie} and her hair is in used condition.
   I was thinking of getting Lea during her sale, but getting four dolls was a bit much. And a bit of a strain on my finances. But I'm good now :) Save and work, kids ;)

Miana (Mia) Joy St. Clair


Felicity Anne Merriman


 Helen (Nellie) O'Malley


 Elaina (Lanie) Holland


Love,

Willow

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Congratulations on the additions!

    I don't comment often, but really enjoy your blog. So I nominated you for the Great Doll Blog Award. Check out the details over at Tea Time with Melody Q; our Great Doll Blog Award post will be live shortly. :)

    Keep up the wonderful work and fabulous photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melody! Thank you for nominating me! I posted it here http://fellowshipofthedolls.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-great-doll-blog-award.html

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.