Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Julie Photoshoot || Mix Print Maxi Dress

So I bought Julie's Mix Print Maxi Dress from the AG store,
along with several other things a week or so ago.
I'd been eyeing this Julie outfit for awhile, and I'm so glad I bought it!

So here's some pictures! I took these out on our driveway in cloudlight,
but I brought along my handy-dandy light reflector!
You can see the big white thing reflected in her eyes, if you look closely.













So I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel,
if anyone actually reads this,
would you be interested in watching?
I filmed myself doing a few video reviews a few days ago.


Love,

Willow + Julie

4 comments:

  1. That would be very interesting! I love reading your blogs. You take lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebekah! That means a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Julie is super gorgeous! That dress looks so pretty! Amazing pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.