Friday, June 5, 2015

Molly Photoshoot ~ Cream Cloche Hat and Midnight Butterfly Dress


Yesterday I did a photoshoot with my lovely Molly in a dress I purchased from a lovely lady who makes doll clothes here were I live. It's actually a thirties ensemble, but Molly owns so little summer clothing from the forties that I indulged her and let her dress up in the thirties. The hat is Kit's meet hat and the dog is Bennett {I don't have Yank yet, unfortunately}.























I hope you like it! Molly is a lovely doll, and I prefer her without her glasses. You're welcome to share any of the photos, because I've watermarked them.

Willow


Postscript || Since Caroline is going to be archived at the end of the year, I thought I would do a "in memory" type post with all of the outfits of hers and such that I have. I don't have her nightgown yet, nor her spencer and bonnet, nor Inkpot nor Garnet {should I get all those, let me know!}. I will be purchasing her nightgown soon, and am considering the other three. So that photoshoot may be awhile.


8 comments:

  1. I love the whole ensemble! The dress is lovely and is very detailed! The only thing I really want from Caroline's collection would be her nightgown but Garnet would be awesome! I hope I can get at least the nightgown before it sells out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, her nightgown is lovely! It's hard to spend the money to buy the pets, though... :)

      Delete
  2. Molly looks so pretty! This may sound weird but that is probably the prettiest I've ever seen a Molly doll! i usually see her with her glasses on, but i agree with you, she is so much prettier without her glasses :) Mmmm i'm still working on getting caroline, but Garnet is so cute!!! Totally want to get him or her...
    -lydia =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think it's weird, it's a high compliment! I love my Caroline dearly, I highly recommend her!

      Delete
  3. Caroline's nightgown was just retired a few weeks ago. :)
    I'd love to see a photoshoot with Caroline's things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still on the website (just checked) but I'll be buying it at one of the stores anyway (I hope it's still there!). I'm actually working on finding Caroline's shoes.... I seem to have lost several of them... I need them for that photoshoot (grrrrr...).

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.