Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Fellowshipper || Hopscotch Hill Logan


I bought Logan for less than five dollars at the thrift store, with most of her original garb.


Logan will be either a sibling or cousin of the Larson family. I will be renaming her, when I find a suitable name.


I dressed her in a regency dress that I made for my BFC Zoe Elise {which was a dumb idea because it doesn't fit her well at all} and Felicity's fichu {from an outfit that I don't remember}.


She'll be in the 1850's time period, which is fun, though there will be no hoopskirts because they're pioneers. 


Will update when I make her clothes that fit her properly... :)

Willow


Sneak Peek Below!

6 comments:

  1. Logan is so adorable and is a perfect fit for the Larson family! I can't wait to see the upcoming photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is such an incredible deal! I love her little smile :) Love that colour of dress on her :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia: I know, I was very surprised to find her there :) I know, the yellow brightens up her complexion!

      Delete
  3. Aw, she's cute! I really like the second to last picture of her! She looks really sweet!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma. I love her as well :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.