Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Who is L.Rose? I Know Now!

Hi guys, I've run into a little brain-twister.

   Who is L.Rose? I've noticed that I've gotten views on the blog from Doll Diaries {which blew my mind, so I went over the page that my link was supposedly on with a fine-tooth comb!} and from another blog as well.

   And would you know what, it's from a person named "L.Rose". Now to those of you who've followed my blog for a while, I always use Willow for all my names. Doi.

   So if you know who that is, or you are them, let me know! I'm not angry or upset, but just curious as to why this is going on. Oh - and do please cease and desist if you are using my blog as your link thing, it's not wrong, but it is impersonation, which I personally believe the links were perhaps used by accident, so do please stop.

   Thanks to Emma, who helpfully commented, I know now! Her blog address is almost identical, thefellowshipofthedolls.blogspot.com while mine is simply fellowshipofthedolls.blogspot.com.

Here's a photo of  Emilie to cheer you up :)



~Willow

Postscript || Seeing BOFA tomorrow, I'm really excited! Not excited about the supposed "love thing" though. >:{

Post Postscript || How would you like some photo tips and tricks? That's what I'm working on now! Coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Willow! I know how this could be confusing, but L. Rose has a blog called THEfellowshipofthedolls.blogspot.com it's a completely different blog!;) If you want, you can go to her blog and check it out! Hope this helps!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's why! That makes sense now, thank you!

      Delete
    2. Your welcome and that picture of Emilie is adorable!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I am sooo sorry! I didn't realize I was doing that, I feel so badly! I will fix that. Again, I'm sorry!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I just was curious about the views :) It's fine, really :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.