Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Family Profiles // The Atonmys







From Left to Right // Singing Bird // Mosi // Kaya


Singing Bird Atonmy was purchased by me at the Vision Forum 50% off sale at the end of November 2013. I've been wanting her on and off for about a year or so, because she'd make a gorgeous Native American doll. 
Her personality is sweet but stern, and she watches over Mosi like a hawk.


Mosi Atonmy was purchased by me/my/Dad along with Lauryce {now renamed Kimberlie} from Target in July. She was kind of an impulse buy because I was a bit broke at that second, but my awesome Dad helped me out, thanks Dad :)
Her personality is sweet but mischievous, and she can easily get away with a lot because she's adorable.

  
Kaya Atonmy was a Craigslist buy {along with Kit} by me in summer of 2012. Unfortunately, her legs are veeerryyy loose, and I need to replace her wig.
Her personality is brave and a bit quirky, but she enjoys hanging out with Mosi and Singing Bird.


I apologize for the not-as-awesome-quality photos, the light wasn't that good for these pictures.


Hope you enjoyed that family profile!

~Willow

Postscript // Please do not pin/share these photos. I will be glad to watermark them for you if you wish to. Just let me know in a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have Mosi, too, and I love her! (My sister got her for me for Christmas.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.