Thursday, November 28, 2013

Have a Lovely Givethanksing

   What's Givethansking you may ask.

    I would say, doi, it's Thanksgivings but kind of Pig Latin-a-fied. Yeah, I make up weird ways of saying words. Hey Jack, I got it from my Dad.

   Cinaminamin {Cinnamon}. Christimist {Christmas}. Etc. Yeah, I'm weird. Deal with it :)



My Mom loves watching the Givethansking Day Parade. I don't really. I find it boring. I'd rather day-dream about the Desolation of Smaug the Stupendous. You know, going to see it. Sigh.

As D is dusting, I wonder if she is wishing to see another episode of Doctor Who. Yes, she joined that literally crazy fandom. And... yeah, I did too. The only episode I actually saw was The Girl in the Fireplace. And another one with 11 that we saw on TV awhile ago.

So now Saige is settling in with Jess, hoping that Thessa will come soon {Thessa is the H4H Girl Tipi}.

And, hooray! Lauryce's name has been changed! She is now Kimberlie Lauryce Palmer. Though Palmer is a temporary last name, Kimberlie is going to be Isabelle's little sister. 
   Another note is that a Madame Alexander doll that I've been trying to find a place for finally has one. Her name at first was Haley, than Minerva {Min} and then Eva. And now, she is Olivia {Livvy} Haley Palmer. She has nut-brown hair, and I am so getting her a new wig. She totally needs a new one. Her current stupid wig glue is peeling off. Blasted stuff. So she will get a blonde wig. Like 'Belle's.

So that's what I'm thankful for. At least doll-wise.

What are you thankful for?

-Willow

4 comments:

  1. So you already know that you're getting Isabelle GOTY 2014? Cool! I really like her ombre hairpiece. I would like to get her, but I'm not sure if she's just right for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marisa: I I think so. I'm not quite sure yet, I've just gotten several new dolls. But I think she's adorable!

      Delete
  2. maaaaan you are good with the camera! for the sake of us all, i'll limit myself to saying i am thankful for you! <3 you're a dear, dear friend.

    xx les

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.