Friday, October 4, 2013

New Camera + New Dolls + Camera is not here yet = Frustrated Blogger {Yours Truly}

Hello again!

   It's little young me here, in my little corner of the world.

   As I type this, I am impatiently waiting for the UPS man to deliver my and D's new camera.

   New dolls, you ask? Of course, you'll have to wait until I actually get my hands on that camera to snap some shots of them.

    Which unfortunately may be longer than any of us want.

   I could be watching Sherlock now {on Clearplay, of course!} but D decided to get her hair cut while Mom was getting her's done, so I'm stuck.

   I also could be playing with my new dolls {yes, I do play with them, and I'm in my mid-teens!} but I thought that I'd blog {actually, I needed to post Friends and Enemies on the Call, so I needed to get on here anyway}.

   Who are my new dolls, may you ask? Well, you'll just have to wait {or you could cheat and look on one of my other doll blogs}.

   So I'll be logging off now. Cheerio and all that.

~Willow


{Note: my image. If you would like to use it for anything, just comment and let me know, and I will watermark it for you!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.