Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meet Emilie and Molly

   Yay! I've finally gotten around to post these photos.

   So yes, D and I bought a new camera. A Canon T3 Rebel. If you want good photos, get that camera.


Meet Miss Emilia Watson Bennett, granddaughter of Dr. John Watson, better known as Emilie.


Meet Miss Mollyanna McIntire, better known as Molly.


They are best friends, living in 221b Baker Street in Pleasanton.


Emilie is a deductive genius, much like her grandfather's friend Sherlock Holmes. Her English accent is adored by the residents of her new home. She enjoys breaking from her time period {the '40s} to watch some BBC Sherlock {on Clearplay of course!}. She is an only child, and though not out and out selfish, she's not used to caring and interacting with people.


Molly is Watson to Emilie's Sherlock. She is cheerful and pokes and prods her friend to become better and kinder. She always wears her silver locket around her neck, where it will remind her of home. She's also a great tap dancer, and competes with Marisol for fun. She is fun loving and forgiving.


Though technically from the forties, Emilie looks gorgeous dressed in Kit and Ruthie's dresses.

I promise I'll post more photos of them later.

Postscript: If you would like to use any of these photos, just let me know and I will watermark them for you!

~Willow

4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty!! I love Molly's gray eyes! Congratulations on your new additions!
    Christina
    simplydollightful.blogspot.com
    idlewildcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Sherlock fan myself, I'm happy to see your doll crossover. Hoping to see more of this pair in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, N! By the way, if you like Sherlock, I'd suggest going to my doll mystery/spy blog, The Spy-ness of Dollduction {like Sherlock's the Science of Deduction} at aspyslifeofjim.blogpost.com :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.