Friday, September 13, 2013

End of Summer Update

Hello there, my fellow doll lovers!

Okay, let me cut to the chase.

I never actually did anything with the "Camp Doll Diaries" thing. I was intending to, but got sidetracked, i.e., we painted our house. Actually, let me correct that, we ARE STILL painting our house. Arg.

But I haven't gotten any new dolls. Yet. Emilie and Molly {and Saige} should be joining the Fellowship by the end of the year.

I have gotten a couple of new outfits.

Well, at least one. Saige's Sweater Outfit. And yeah, I want the one for girls. I tried it on. It's slightly small-ish, the arms are a bit short, but hey, it's cute.

I saw some of Saige's movie. And honestly, I didn't like it. The actress's "concerned" expression got on my nerves, like Chrissa's did in "Chrissa stands Strong". Shudder. And the acting was kind of middle-good.

But I want a Caroline movie. I mean, you learn tons about history!

But anyway....

I have a really cool secret-agent photo-story soon-to-be-set to go on the Spy-ness of Dollduction.

I really would like to do a "Mix-n-Match Monday" type thing. Because tons of people do not seem to know how to mix and match. And I will help them. Nuff said.


{This is an old shot I took of Josefina for AGC}

~Willow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.