Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shola is Out // And On Her Way!!

Huzzah!

   I was just checking Amazon for the umpteenth time this week, even though I've been outta the loop because of my illness, I was hoping the dolls would be out and I could hurry and order one and she would make me feel better.

   No such luck, of course, but such is life. But today was a different story.



   I was checking Amazon and searching for Mosi and Shola, when Shola popped onto the screen. I {literally} squealed with delight and clicked on the photo with eagerness. After checking around for Mosi, who wasn't to be found, I fetched my giftcard and purchased Miss Shola/soon to be Hadassah. Sigh. Though it might take a while for her to get here, Hadassah Shola Rubin will be soon be a cherished member of the Fellowship.

I will be posting a lovely review of her once she arrives!

Quick poll:

 Should I get Lauryce now and wait for Mosi, because she isn't on Amazon yet?

Or just put a hold on Lauryce and wait for Mosi?

~Willow

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting Shola! I was debating whether or not to get Mosi (she was down to just 2 left when I discovered her on Amazon), but she sold out before I could make up my mind. It's probably better that way...I didn't need another doll. Of course, when do we ever NEED another doll? ;) I can't wait to hear what you think of Shola. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Surprisingly, I couldn't find Mosi on Amazon, even though I searched continually. I found the link on Doll Diaries and am keeping watch on her :) Lauryce is back now too, and I debating between her and Mosi, though Mosi is winning at the moment. Once she's out, she's mine!

      Delete
  2. Shola is so beautiful!! Lucky duck you are! I'm curious about her hair...so please show us in the blogging world what her hair looks like! I love the quality of the H4h girls' hair. They never disappoint.
    Can't wait to see how she turns out!
    ~Cachetas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm planning on reviewing her as soon as I get her. And I'm also very curious about her hair; ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.