Monday, June 24, 2013

// I don't want to talk about it // Molly and Emily to be Archived //

*Is extremely angry with American Girl because my buying schedule was not planning for this*

Yes. It's true {we think}. Miss Molly and Emily are being archived a.k.a. deleted. Curses and splashes.

I am rather irritated because my buying schedule was getting Saige stuff than Blanche/Isabelle/2014/goty

Now I'm thrown offtrack as I must hurry and stock up on Molls-ness.

*Pulls out hair*

And I gotta convince D to get Molly while I get Miss Emily. I don't know how I'm gonna do that, though.

Plus, I'm on a budget. How in the name of Durin can I come up with the money to get the stuff I want from Molly's collection before it's gone forever? I have {honestly} no idea.

And then, I was planning on getting some H4H girls this summer. *Sigh*

Okay, I think I'm done ranting now. Thanks for listening :)



[Note: Not my photo, here's the link]

 ~Willow

Post Script: Oh! And if you really want to, you could sidle on over to D's blog and leave a comment about getting Molly. But I don't think she would appreciate that ;)

2 comments:

  1. Emily is so lovely! I shall pray that you will be able to get her and lots of Molls-ness and that D will have a desire to and will get Molly. :)

    I don't understand why AG keeps archiving innocent little characters! It's so unfair. I mean, seriously. Find your humanity!

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.