Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Can We Go to Camp Doll Diaries // Part Dos // Photostory

 

[Note: Some of these photos are a bit blurry. Please forgive me!]


It was a bright sunny afternoon in Pleasanton, and Jessica Akiko Lee McConnell was taking a break from her waitress duties and playing around at the library on their laptop.


Then the peacefulness ended as Nahji Jasmine Matthews rushed through the door and straight to her chair.


Nahji wasted no time in getting to the point. "Jess, Nali says that if you say yes than I can go to camp this summer!"


"Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there, NJ. What exactly do you want me to do?" Jess asked.


"I want you to be a counselor at Camp Doll Diaries! The Watcher said we could, and Nali said I could go only if you agreed to do it," Nahji stated.


"Oh, please! You've just got to!" NJ begged. Jess sighed thoughtfully.


"Weeeellllllll..... I suppose that would be fun," Jess decided, trying to look serious.


"Yay!" cried Nahji. "I'll go tell me friends!!" 

And she was off.

Please please don't pin/post my photos without asking! If you ask, I will be glad to watermark them for you!

Part Tres coming soon!

~Our Cast Included~


Jessica Akiko Lee McConnell


and Nahji Jasmine Matthews

~Wardrobe Provided by WillowSilverB Designs~


The top is Saige's pajama top. The skirt is McKenna's School skirt. 
And the leggings are am AGOT retired piece. 
And yes, Jess went barefoot.

-Catch ya later-

~Willow

2 comments:

  1. I love this photostory!! NJ is so sweet and cute :D. Tell her I said so, ok? Can't wait to see what happens in part tres!!

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.