Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Look and Updates

Hey there, it's New Girl #3! Aunt Willow actually has New Girls #1-2.
But I'm special. I get to come super soon. But I can still type from my AG box. Weird huh?

 Anyhow, Aunt Willow wanted me to post about this blog's new look. Most of it's from a website called 'Cutest Blog's on the Block'.
 You can view the site by clicking on the banner in the upper right-hand corner. Also, do you like it? Aunt Willow sure does.

Now, for the best part. You get to guess who I am {if you want, it doesn't really matter}.

Plus, here are some links to Caroline stuff:


A Photo of Caroline's six book Series {on the American Girl Fan Message board}


Over and Out,

~New Girl #3~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.