Friday, December 30, 2011

A Post by New Girl:)

My name is, oops! I cannot tell you my name for fear one of my new sisters will find out. I just wanted to hint about who I am. I have an 'e' in my name. In my books, I am given a doll from someone very special. In my meet outfit, I wear something blue. I am a historical. I am tied in with one of the FSDs. In alphabetical order, here are the historicals & their corresponding dolls.
Addy: Laylie
Josefina: Marisol
Julie: Ivy
Kaya: Kirsten
Kit or Ruthie: Kathleen
Marie-Grace or Cecile: Melissa & Elsie(Melissa speaketh French & its Elsie's time period)
Molly or Emily: Kathleen
Felicity: Elizabeth
Samantha or Nellie: Violet & Rebeka
See? Now, any guesses? Anyone?
~Mystery Girl

5 comments:

  1. Umm... I don't get it. Sorry. What is a FSD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose: An FSD is a Force Sensitive Doll. As in like Star Wars? The Force? This post is by my new doll to give people hints at who she might be.
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only doll this could be is Nellie! She wears a blue dress, has two 'e's (or is she only allowed to have one?), and is given a doll by her best friend, Samantha! How did I do? We are anxious to hear about you, new doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecile, only her! perfect description! Tell us who it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.