Monday, August 1, 2011

American Girl Boutique & Bistro, Seattle!!!!

Seriously a dream come true for me to go! I've been waiting all my life to go to one. Well not my whole life, but since I was 7. As many of you probably know, I will get a new FSD when I head over there. The problem is, I'm not sure who! The big decision is between....Julie & Rebecca! Both are historical. Both are like me in different ways. I actually hate the Rebecca books & dislike the Julie books both for their messages. UGH!! I also hate the Rebecca illustrations. But Julie's are fine. But their messages bug me. More on that later. I can NOT wait! I'll put pics up & post the link to my Picasa page. Please comment! I beg you! Soon too I'm gonna be offline within, like, 3 hours.
Via Veritas, Vita
Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.