Monday, June 20, 2011

Poll Results!

So! This is a poll by Willow(by the way this is Jess speaking) about who YOU think the mystery doll is. Its a bit freaky but I must get to the point. Here are the results!
Julie
  1 (33%)
 
Rebecca
  1 (33%)
 
Alli(MAG #35)
  0 (0%)
Hannah Sophia(MAG #39)
  0 (0%)
Sam(Sonali's brother)
  1 (33%)
 
Kanani
  0 (0%)
Kit
  0 (0%)
Molly
  0 (0%)
Ruthie
  0 (0%)
Samantha
  0 (0%)
Nellie
  0 (0%)
Cecile(New Historical)
  0 (0%)
Marie Grace(New Historical)
  0 (0%)
Kirsten
  0 (0%)
Felicity
  0 (0%)
Much to my dismay, only 3 people voted :(
Oh well.
1 person voted Julie, 1 person voted Beckie & 1 person voted Sam.
Anyway, I'm pretty bored. Nothing to do. Mom is all worried about what to buy from the Seattle AGP, so I have NOTHING to do. Humph. Well, bye!
~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.