Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello! Its me, Laylie. Mother wanted me to let you in on some things.
First here are the poll numbers! 
PS(Willow's sister, Darrion voted)
Marisol
  2 (28%)
Melissa
  3 (42%)
Jess
  4 (57%)
Elizabeth
  1 (14%)
Sonali
  1 (14%)
Ivy
  2 (28%)
Violet
  1 (14%)
Kathleen
  1 (14%)
Millie
  3 (42%)
Elsie
  1 (14%)
Laylie
  1 (14%)
Adah
  1 (14%)
Fan
  1 (14%)
Hayley
  1 (14%)
Trisha
  1 (14%)
Danielle
  2 (28%)
Laura
  1 (14%)



It looks like Jess wins! Melissa & Millie come in 2nd & Marisol, Dani & Ivy come in 3rd. The rest of the FSD's come in 4th.



Second, we redid our blog! Doesn't it look great? Mom thought it needed a more, summery feel.






Third, this is for the next poll, Who Do Think The Mystery Doll On Willow's Picasa Is?


Love,
Laylie

3 comments:

  1. I like the new look! Why did you ask our favorite FSD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lena! I was just bored & wanted to do a new poll.
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Willow! It's BeckieRebeca Rubin, from Picasa! I just wanted you to know who I am :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.