Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm in love with #35!

Willow here! Yes I am. I looove #35! You know, the doll with red hair & brown eyes. Carolyn has her. She named her Delilah. She's the one who makes me want her:) My #35 would be named Ariadne Andromeda Allpoint. Allpoint as in Allpoints Island. Like in the Emily Windsnap series. Ariadne as in the Greek myth. Andromeda as in Adventures In Odyssey & another Greek myth. If anyone has her can you please tell me what you think of her? Thanks!
May the force be with you,
Willow

5 comments:

  1. I don't have her, but she is so cute from the pictures I've seen! That's a beautiful name! Ali (girloftheyearstudios)has her, and she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Proud enabler! I can give a full review on my blog if you'd like! (Have you seen my blog?)

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phoebe! That's interesting. Ali. That's almost what I'd name #35. Except with another L. Alli. That would be great, Carolyn! Yes I have seen your blog. I think I might have seen it just today maybe....
    MTFBWY,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn's Delilah is beautiful! I think she'd make a great addition to your collection.
    If you have time, please visit my new blog:
    www.lena-emilyrosebennettblog.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ~Lena and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lena! I'm checking out right now.....
    Love,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I moderate the comments before they're published, so it may take a little while before it's published.